No Excuses......Right?

So it's funny how things always happen a certain way. I started my Verse of the Week series on the blog only to immediately go to the hospital with my lovely bride to deliver twins. Needless to say it has been quite an experience over the last 4 weeks trying to adjust to feeding not one baby in the middle of the night, but two. For those that didn't know, Micah and Mercy joined the Stroope Clan on May 18th, 2010. We have officially joined what a very small group of friends call, The Five And Up Club.

It is a good thing that my Verse of The Week series started with two verses, because time has been spent adding a 4th bedroom to the house (so mama and I can stop sleeping in the living room), learning that we will probably never eat out again as a whole family (at least, not without alot of help or until the children have all learned their manners), and trying to figure out how to go everywhere in two cars since I really can't afford to give my left arm and leg for a suburban quite yet.

There is the update. Verse of The Week.....coming right up.

Comments

Popular Posts