Weekly Bible Memory and Meditation Change Up

So we are going to try something a little different with the Weekly Bible Memory and Meditation posts.  In talking further with my friend Chris who has been writing every other one of these posts with me we agreed that it would be great and helpful to walk through an entire book of the Bible.  Some may think that to be a little overkill, I mean after all who needs to memorize the greetings at the beginning of Paul's letters?  However I am reminded and remind others that "all" scripture is God-breathed and profitable. So to show how this works we will be posting a segment of scripture in order over the next few weeks until we make it through the book of Galatians.  I hope that you will work towards both the memory and the meditation of this even though it may be more than what one is used to.

As a bit of inspiration I will include the following video link showing an example of powerful scripture alone can be.
You can watch it @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdm7KkmGRdM

Comments

Popular Posts