re: Thankgiving Challenge

The Thanks-Giving challenge was completed successfully in my home this year. We managed to give time and food to families that needed it. I offered to help with the dishes but was told that the only thing I could do to help was eat more food. (Ok....twist my arm, I think I will offer to help more often). Since we live in Odessa and there are no trees, there were no leaves for the kids to roll around in, but I did play a little football out in the front yard with Zeke and Silas chased me around the house all weekend. I also got the opportunity to sit in a room without a football game on and encourage some of my family members to grow in their faith. Overall I would say that it was a wonderful time and that since my focus was shifted to the Thanks-Giving challenge I ate a little less this year and for that I am very thankful.

Comments

Popular Posts