The Sodomization of America part 2

I know I should be using this time to post a blog on some of my thoughts. I also know that I have not posted an original blog in sometime, but bear with me. The following is a link to Voddie Baucham's blog sequel to the "The Sodomization of America" which I reposted here last week. While it is not my own, it still represents my thoughts as I agree with his writings here and quite honestly time has not been my friend lately when it comes to writing my own blog. So to keep your mind challenged I offer you this supplement until I can return without interruption to jot down my thoughts. If you read last week's post then you must continue with this one.

http://www.voddiebaucham.org/vbm/Blog/Entries/2009/10/23_The_Sodomization_of_America_Part_2__There%E2%80%99s_More.html

Comments

Popular Posts