Weekly Bible Memory and Meditation

A little personal experiment with scripture memory and meditation. Please comment any questions that you might add when looking at this verse.


John 15:18-19 says...

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

1. Does the world hate me?

2. Am I living in such a way that I look and act like I belong to the world?

3. What kind of living does the phrase "not of this world" imply?

4. What does it mean to me that Christ" chose me out of the world?"

5. What should my response be to Jesus for "choosing me out of the world?"

6. If Jesus is God, God IS love, and the world hates him; what is the difference between the world's definition of love and the love that God IS?

7. How do I plan to love the world each day even when it may hate me for it?

Comments

Popular Posts