Eye Opening!

I have to admit that as much as I believe whole heartedly the things that I post, it doesn't change the fact that to share them will be scary.  Still I can't get past the harsh truth presented in a documentary that I just saw called Divided.  I finished the film with the question "What Now?" My church is turning a corner with regard to Biblical mindset and structure and for that I am so blessed, however it seems every time we (we being Christians) find the narrow road there is always a little bit narrower one that can be taken.  "Semper Reformanda" seems to be a daily battle call these days.  If you haven't seen the film you can watch it here.  And if you are like me and have to schedule enough time to stop and watch something for an hour then I would encourage you to at least watch the trailer or any of the short 3 minute bonus clips until you can sit down and be challenged (I mean enjoy) the whole thing.

By the way I would love some feedback on this so comment or email away.

Comments

Popular Posts