Weekly Bible Memory and Meditation

Proverbs 14:12,15


There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way to death.  The simple believes everything but the prudent gives thoughts to his steps.


1.  What are some things in my life that appear to be right?  Do I know what the Bible says about each of those things?


2.  What are some examples of things that appeared to not be wrong but in the end led to discouragement, dismay or consequences?


3.  The Bible calls the righteousness of the culture worldly and goes on to say that we should not be lovers of this world.  How many things in my life are a direct reflection of the culture (the world)?


4.  How many things in my life are a direct reflection of scripture (not of this world)?


5.  How many thoughts, sayings, teachings and practices have I believed simply in my life?


6.  How can I begin a discipline of thinking Biblically through all of my steps as this Proverb says?


7.  If God wants me not to be simple minded but instead think through all my steps in a way that seems right to Him, how should that affect my everyday at work, husbandry, wifery, parenting, witnessing, discipling etc?

Comments

Popular Posts