I SAID....I was in over my head!

In fact I have been in so much over my head that it has taken me months and months just to come up for air enough to write a new blog. Nevertheless I am still trying to put out the news of the latest with the Stroope clan and my latest thoughts for the tens and tens of readers that actually follow me.

Since this is my first blog in a while, let me just sum up the past few months. Ill start with the shockingly obvious first for those that don't know. Aubin is pregnant with our eight child. It's a boy and his name is going to be Judah Noble Stroope. For those that always ask, "is eight enough?", I will answer, "if The Lord thinks it is." We are trusting Him to be sovereign in this area of our lives as in all other areas.

In addition we are in the 10th month of life for our church plant. The church has been named Hope Family Baptist Church and we currently meet at West Texas Music Academy off 8th Street in Odessa. We enjoy the blessing of God through a very intimate corporate worship consisting of about 6 families every Sunday. Feel free to visit us on Sunday mornings at 10:30.

Lastly I can say that in the past few months with the planting of a church and the expectation of another child that our faith has been tested and stretched and stretched some more. And even though some days are overwhelming I cannot help but be thankful for the journey The Lord is leading us on. The knowledge that my savior continues to lead me and grow me and prune me is a delight to my soul and a hope that my journey will impress faith in my children's lives. 

For those who read this continue praying for us. Pray that we would continue to seek His will and continue to serve our King well to the glory of His name and the expansion of His kingdom.

Until the next dip in the well.

Comments

Popular Posts